Claim Information

Available Claim Forms

To submit a claim use one of the appropriate links below. If none are available for your particular claim, please contact us directly.

CLAIM REPORTING Contact Information:  

To report a claim, please have your policy number and pertinent information such as Property address, Auto VIN#, Equipment ID#, or claimant contact information. As always, feel free to contact your Noble Insurance Advisor for guidance or assistance in reporting your claim to the insurance company. If you need to speak to your agent, Click Here for the Noble Insurance Advisor directory. 


COMMERCIAL LINES Claim Reporting Phone Numbers and Online Reporting Links

Accident Fund 866-206-5851

Auto Owners  888-252-4626

Builders Mutual  800-809-4862

CNA 877-262-2727

EMC (Employers Mutual)   888-362-2255

Employers Insurance 855-365-6010

FCCI  800-226-3224

FFVA Mutual 800-226-0666

Frankenmuth 800-234-4433

Guard 888-639-2567

Hanover  800-628-0250

Harford Mutual 877-445-5826

The Hartford 800-243-5860

Liberty Mutual  800-362-0000

Nationwide 800-421-3535

Penn National  800-766-2245

Philadelphia  800-765-9749

Scottsdale Insurance 800-423-7675 

Selective 866-455-9969

Selective FLOOD 877-348-0552

Sentry 800-473-6879

State Auto 800-766-1853

Travelers  800-252-4633

United Heartland 800-258-2667

USLI 800-523-5545 ext #3

Utica National 800-216-1420

PERSONAL LINES Claim Reporting Phone Numbers (Home, Auto, Watercraft, ATV, Umbrella)

Click on the following link for a list of personal lines carriers